Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Mission 5 crore +

Mission 5 crore +

Received a super response by mail to my post of 22.12.14. This is worth sharing.

“Thanks for your article – Be deliberate in your actions. I really like it and especially the part where a student you met, put down goals in writing and wrote – CAT 99 percentile. This really impacted me and I have today printed on a big paper – Retirement: Mission 5 Crore +

This is how I plan to go about and I have written in my diary. I am today starting an SIP of Rs 15000 a month for the 1st of the month for 15 years so that I can get about 75 Lakhs... in 15 years.  Every year I will increase by putting a new SIP of Rs. 5000. This is in addition to the PPF etc. that I have saved.

I wish to consult regarding….”

 “Till now, though I have been a good saver, I have not approached it like you wrote”

This is amazing - putting down the larger goal and details the steps towards achieving it!


It is heartening to note that writing has some impact and it underscores the need to be deliberate in your investments!

My twitter handle @invest_mutual

No comments:

Post a Comment